Wanna meet Indians in Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Essen

Latest Questions Forums Düsseldorf Wanna meet Indians in Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Essen

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ashish 9 months ago.

• Author

divya.garg
    Participant

Hi All,

I am an Indian living in Essen with my husband. I am a software engineer and looking for a job and I don’t have any kids. I am very much interested in making friends and would love to hear from you guys. Please let me know if you live in the North Rhine-Westphalia region or anywhere else in Germany.

cheers

Hello I am in Bremen, Hope you are doing well, we can meet if have any plans to come in Niedersachsen

cool_raj
    Participant

This is Ashish . I live in Duisburg if you both like we can meet in the end of march because now having tough time with exams. Even i am also looking for indians here to make friends.

Anonymous

Hi, I am Ishita also from Duisburg. I’m looking for some Indians/students to hang out with.

Ajay Kumar
      Participant

Hi I am visiting duisburg early july…pls mail on ajay.k1102@yahoo.com

Ajay Kumar
      Participant

i will be on company paid food and accomodation..so we can try out various restaurants

Hi

I will be coming to dusseldorf in June for four days.anyone around?

Regards.

Anoop

Drishti Magoo
    Participant

Hi..
    I looking for some friends to hang out with. I am also from India. Let me know if any plans are around the corner!

KRITIKA SHARMA
    Participant

Hello guys,

My name is Kritika Sharma. I am from India currently living in France. I have an internship at HHU, Dusseldorf in a month but I do not have accommodation. I have been trying A LOT but there seems to be no way of me getting a room.
    Can anyone help me with this problem. Please!
    I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance

Ashish
    Participant

Hello,

This is Ashish here from Delhi and on business trip for kinda 3 weeks and guess subsequent trips for rest of the year. Got to know about this Carnival and would like to check if I can have some nice company.

I am having local number and possibility to connect through various IMs to explore what can be done.

34 Yrs old well to do and well travelled gentleman if that makes the difference. Much more at coffee/drink.

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.