The advancement of adidas’ BOOST technology

Latest Questions Forums General The advancement of adidas’ BOOST technology

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fac vory 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

fac vory
    Participant

The advancement of adidas’ BOOST technology

Adidas adidas superstar ii just hopped over Jordan to become the second-biggest sports footwear seller in America, according to new August data released by NPD Group on Monday.

“This is an achievement I never thought I would see in my lifetime,” NPD analyst Matt Powell wrote in the press release.

The other half of the story is Jordan’s continued stagnation. The Nike adidas superstar 80s brand has been suffering for a while now, a problem that Morgan Stanley analysts have called “previously unthinkable.”

The adidas Superstar adidas superstar blanco first launched in 1969 as a basketball sneaker. In the nearly 50 years since then, the Superstar’s become a go-to silhouette for style and comfort.

With the advancement of adidas’ BOOST technology, a breakthrough in cushioning and responsiveness, the Three Stripes have placed themselves at the forefront of sneaker technology. They’re bringing that tech to the Superstar.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.