events at Goa,India at wonderful prices

Latest Questions Forums Indo-German Trade events at Goa,India at wonderful prices

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  abhishekingoa 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abhishekingoa
    Participant

Hello Everyone…..
    It’s a great privilege to submit the following. I am Abhishek Tiwari, Business promotion manager at Funky Heads, one of the largest event company of Goa, India. Goa as we all know is full of beautiful beaches and is regarded as one of the most beautiful places of the world!!! There are several tourists from all over the world who contact us for various events such as exclusive beach side weddings, theme parties at 5 star properties & clubs, business conferences & meetings, promotion of a brand, marketing etc. etc. We have dedicated professionals to deal in complete handling of events right from looking after guests, hotels tie-up, conveyance, airport welcome, required licences from government. If you want to know more pictures and other details would be provided on request.
    I would request people to feel free to contact me on +919404432056 or mail me at abhishekinnavy@gmail.com if you or your company is interested for any events in Goa, India. Best price and quality has been hallmark of our company and is assured.
    Regards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.